posted by Peter The Great @ 6:06 PM
can we have a blown up picture of butterfly please? an admirer (of butterfly of course)
Well you're not likely to be an admirer of mine after reading this rubbish are you?
Blown up picture, you say?http://tinyurl.com/5co6zt...I know. My wit astounds me too sometimes.
PS Flattered, and you may have the same pictures the rest of the internet world is permitted if you stop being so anon. I'm a nosey bugger.
Trust me Anonymous, she is as beautiful as she is amusing.
I wish this were one of those moments where I didn't know whether to take that as a compliment or an insult. Alas :((Also, did you hear the one about the magic tractor? It went down the road and turned into a field.)
A friend of mine used to work at Sellafield. He left under a cloud.
can i second the request for a bigger picture?
OK Anonymoids, if you want more pics from the woman, at least reveal your true selves. S'only fair.
Post a Comment
<< Home
Oh, it's you. How lovely to see you. Come in, browse a while. You're welcome.
9 Comments:
can we have a blown up picture of butterfly please?
an admirer (of butterfly of course)
Well you're not likely to be an admirer of mine after reading this rubbish are you?
Blown up picture, you say?
http://tinyurl.com/5co6zt
...I know. My wit astounds me too sometimes.
PS Flattered, and you may have the same pictures the rest of the internet world is permitted if you stop being so anon. I'm a nosey bugger.
Trust me Anonymous, she is as beautiful as she is amusing.
I wish this were one of those moments where I didn't know whether to take that as a compliment or an insult. Alas :(
(Also, did you hear the one about the magic tractor? It went down the road and turned into a field.)
A friend of mine used to work at Sellafield. He left under a cloud.
can i second the request for a bigger picture?
OK Anonymoids, if you want more pics from the woman, at least reveal your true selves. S'only fair.
Post a Comment
<< Home