The Trip in Pictures...
Brother Mark, whose birthday kicked off the whole adventure...The start of the big gay night out...
The birthday dinner...
I become a badass and head out on the bike...
In Prescott, Whisky Row, the only game in town...
And on Whisky Row, the oldest saloon in the state, with safe and cupboard for armed guard...
And what did I tell you about the girls of Arizona? Huh? Huh?
On Route 66, I felt this pretty much summed things up...
Midnight at the Venetian hotel and casino, Vegas. Midnight, mind you...
This appealed to my juvenile sense of humour...
Me and Spicy Mexican in Joshua Tree national park...
Me reading 'Howl' in Vesuvio, the bar where the beats would hang out, opposite City Lights Bookstore who published it. It's meta and self referential, you see?
Inside City Lights, everything is clearly labelled, for your convenience...
Look, it's a Jack Kerouac bobblehead! Genius.
I wonder why they call it Buena Vista park?
I just thought this was funny...
The shocking truth about what happened to Bambi's mother...
With San Fran Sabrina in Dolores Park...
And this is the view we had from the park...
In the interests of hygeine, I suggest you do not wash your hands...
The final drunken spree in Palm Springs...

4 Comments:
Welcome back. Sorry I couldn't join you, Dean, and Chrismo for a drink but I have Noah for the weekend and this is OUR TIME.
How did Saturday go?
Come on slacker. Pictures are all very lovely, but it's been DAYS since you updated. What have you been DOING with yourself?
When I saw him last night (actually, I'd let myself into his flat to carry out a final inspection prior to removing the roof - and no, I'm not joking!) he was covered in sweat and said he'd been to the gym.
Looked to me as if he'd done a bank job and was running away from the rozzers.
Post a Comment
<< Home