Sounds like an awesome trip buddy. . . Why didn't I go with you again? Well back here you'll be pleased to know that star spotting whilst on motorcycles is still alive and well. So Peter, I see your Vauxhall chat with Mr McAvoy and raise you Hampstead traffic incident with Mr Gervais. OK, not much of an incident but I did give him a fright when I had to sharply apply my brakes to avoid knocking him over on a zebra crossing. Can't believe I didn't see the fat f**ker ;)
1 Comments:
Sounds like an awesome trip buddy. . . Why didn't I go with you again?
Well back here you'll be pleased to know that star spotting whilst on motorcycles is still alive and well. So Peter, I see your Vauxhall chat with Mr McAvoy and raise you Hampstead traffic incident with Mr Gervais. OK, not much of an incident but I did give him a fright when I had to sharply apply my brakes to avoid knocking him over on a zebra crossing. Can't believe I didn't see the fat f**ker ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home