Nothing to report
Sorry folks, didn't do too much yesterday. Just rode around pretending to be Peter Fonda and drinking and watching the world go by.It was an aces day actually, but not great for blogging. So instead, I'll tell you some stories from the Spicy Mexican's life.
She grew up in a small town in Mexico. When she was 16 or thereabouts, a man 20 years her senior wooed her. She was not interested.
So he kidnapped her, and they were married.
Some years and three children later, she's in America and realises that she doesn't have to be married to this dude.
So she says she wants a divorce.
He doesn't take this well and, as a result, tries to kill her. Like you do.
He goes to jail.
Oh, and her sister died, leaving three young children.
And a good friend of hers has just been diagnosed with cancer.
Still, she met me, so it's not all bad news is it... oh, right.
Despite all this, she was one of the most positive people I've met in a long time. What a gal!
Also, holy cow! What a life. Suddenly I realise I have absolutely no problems in my life at all and really need to stop whining and get on with it.
On that note, I have booked a flight to San Francisco, from whence I shall recommence adventuring.
Today though, more lazing by the pool drinking beer, I think.
Oh, and finally, my favourite text message of the trip so far... "How would you feel about a hotel room, a bottle of tequila and a take-out pizza?".
Answer: Pretty damn good.

1 Comments:
Um...you do know you've obviously been on a date with Catherine Zeta Jones using the plot of Zorro to reel you in... :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home