Free hit counter juvenile dementia peter the great's funny comedy blog

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Going for a Mexican

The success with women keeps on coming!

Last night I decided to go out and have a drink and a dance. So I walk the 45 minutes in to town, cunningly saving myself a taxi fare.

"ID please"

"Oh shit."

"That's ok, you can come in."

"That's nice of you, but my wallet actually contains all my money too."


So I cunningly have to get a cab home and back again, costing me double instead of just one way. I am a genius.

Still, the bar was ok and at the end of the night a very attractive woman started dancing with me. She was all sultry and curvy and Mexican and liked to dance very close.

It was actually starting to look like my luck was turning.

You know where this is going right?

That's right, the lovely Mexican says she has to drive her friend home. So I suggest she gives me her details. So she writes on a piece of paper, saying "this is where I work, and this one is where I live."

Sounded good so far. Then I looked at the paper. And what had she written?

"Work - Moreno Valley, CA

Home - Beaumont, CA"


Those are just towns! That's like me saying "well I live in Battersea and work in the City, so why don't you drop on by?"

What does she want me to do, drive around Beaumont shouting her name?

Hmm. Gotta go, I've got a big town to drive round today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home