Free hit counter juvenile dementia peter the great's funny comedy blog

Thursday, April 02, 2009

A fair exchange

According to Metro today, up to a third of men prefer to play video games than have sex with their partners.

Now, firstly, I started thinking 'Good Lord, what's wrong with these men?'

And then I began to wonder just exactly what these guys' girlfriends looked like. Maybe, if we were to see these women for ourselves, we'd sympathise with the chaps.

But then, finally and rather worryingly, I began to think, 'well what games are these guys playing? And where can I buy a copy?

Of course, I'm not really worried about finally coming out of the closet as a nerd. I just have to find a woman who wants to play video games AND have sex. Perhaps even simulataneously.

If you're out there, come and get me, you lovely creature.

Also, thinking about things that one might prefer to sex with your partner, I present...

3 Things that are Better than Sex with your Partner

  1. Sex with your partner, and her hot friend.

  2. Sex with your partner with added chocolate mousse.

  3. Scrabble*.

Got your own suggestions? Bung 'em in the comments people.

In other news, I'm off to Palm Springs tomorrow so may not post for a day or two. I'll try to find a connection to blog as I go alone but as I don't actually know where I'm going yet, I'm making no promises.

I have also discovered that bike rental is astonishingly expensive, so may have to cut the biking element of the trip down a little.

Shame.

*not really. Unless it's naked Scrabble with added sex.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home