Free hit counter juvenile dementia peter the great's funny comedy blog

Friday, April 10, 2009

Born to ride

I am now in Prescott, AZ. It's a small town with a lovely little main square.

And one end of that square is entirely populated with bars. Apparently it's called whisky row and a nice lady I met said to me 'you could get in trouble down there' with a wink.

So that's why I came, obviously.

Of course, I interpreted 'trouble' as meaning 'hooking up with girls', but now I'm here, I've suddenly realised she may have just meant I'm going to get beaten up.

I'll let you know.

I actually rode north to Jerome, a little hippy town in the mountains which was rather beautiful. I found a restaurant and ate and had a beer overlooking the distant planes, which was very cool.

Then an absolutely gorgeous ride through the mountains, waving at the other bikers and scraping the footpegs on the tarmac and, just an hour or so later, voila Prescott.

Right, I'm off to Whisky Row.

Toodles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home