Swiss Miss
This dude needs a lesson in how to give up when the going is good.He succeeded in getting Mrs BMW to hand over seven million euros in cash in a shoebox.
That was, I have to admit, a hell of an achievement.
He got some woman to take out a multi-million euro loan on his behalf.
Another job well done.
And then finally, when he gets dumped by the 55th richest woman on Earth, he decides to try to blackmail her. The cad.
So instead of his multi million dollar international lifestyle, he now faces 15 years in prison. All because he didn't know how to say "you know what? I've had a good run. Perhaps I should just leave it this time."
What an idiot.
Mind you, now he's openend my eyes to the apparent ease with which one can snag a rich older lady and get her to shower you in cash.
Although the reports are tantalisingly non-specific about how he managed to snare these rich, gullible ladies.
What's really needed is a step-by-step guide to seducing the monied classes.
Anyone like to make any suggestions?

5 Comments:
1. Attention - most people thrive on it
2. Boobs
3. Confidence (/charm)
As easy as A, B, C...
B could also be perceived beauty if you're lacking in the bust department (moobs don't count)/they're not that way inclined. He met her at an 'exclusive health resort' after all. I don't imagine the seducing would be all that hard. It's meeting the monetarily-blessed at the selective places that would pose a problem. If you get me in, I'll split the money with you.
Deal?
I'm guessing that a night in the Falcon, accompanied by increasingly drunken, lurid and inappropriate references to one's enjoyment of watersports and fisting, are unlikely to woo the moneyed, older lady.
Perhaps that's why I find myself alone...
I think I'm going to team up with Butterfly rather than your good self for this project Barry.
Mind you, if you did manage to woo a monied older lady with that approach, I suspect the money would be the least part of the pleasures she brought you.
Boobs? How so? I did not realise this was a lurid lesbian scandal! I would say it's probably about having the usual three suspects: 1. Charm; 2. Looks; and 3. The sexual staying power of a Kentucky Derby winner. But what do I know? I'm find myself ticking the box for 'none of the above'. Foiled again. Drat.
I always thought all you needed to snare a member of the upper classes were the abilities to ride, wear scarves, with the knot in the right place, green wellies and Barbours and never question the right to shag the staff...?
Oh and never question their intelligence - it's not worth the effort, they won't understand what you mean.
Post a Comment
<< Home