Free hit counter juvenile dementia peter the great's funny comedy blog

Friday, March 20, 2009

Strip search

Good news!

Although my current contract is on the brink of expiry, there is hope.

For there is a job fair offering plenty of work profiled in Metro today.

OK, there are a couple of drawbacks.

The fair is being held in Rhode Island.

And the 30 jobs on offer are all being advertised by the single institution that is hosting the event.

And that institution is the Foxy Lady strip club.

Being neither foxy nor, crucially, a lady, I fear it's probably not worth the transatlantic flight to the fair, but in these credit crunchy times, it's best to keep an open mind.

Surely there is someone out there prepared to slip hard earned dollars into my mankini as I grind as seductively as a 37-year-old-man with a dodgy knee can (which, on reflection, is not very seductively at all, but I think I may have a new idea for a comedy routine)?

Plus, I could finally realise my dream of becoming a pirate (this callback joke is dedicated to my regular readers).

And I've already got a flight to the US booked.

Maybe I'll dip a toe in the water. Do you think they do open spots at strip clubs?

In other news, remember when my blog was full of brilliant stories like this.

It's made me want to go out and do something stupid again.

If only there was some kind of holiday coming up where I could do that...

2 Comments:

At 7:05 AM, Blogger Nerd Evolved said...

I'd pay you mate, just not enough for you to live on...

 
At 10:22 PM, Blogger butterfly* said...

I'd add some to the pot!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home