Free hit counter juvenile dementia peter the great's funny comedy blog

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

LGBTQ Vampire Killers

I don't think the Internet Movie Database really respects the intelligence of its users.

To see what I mean, go to the listing for the film Lesbian Vampire Killers and go to the 'Plot Keywords' bit about a third of the way down.

They have carefully covered over the keywords, for fear of giving something of the film away, so you have to rollover a discreet 'Spoiler alert"' warning.

Go on, try it. See what surprises are in store for you with this movie.

I have taken a leaf out of their book...

*** SPOILER ALERT! **** SPOILER ALERT!***

This film is probably shit.

3 Comments:

At 9:12 PM, Blogger butterfly* said...

You've pretty much just ruined the film for me. THANKS.

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger balletwho...? said...

That's hilarious! Unlike the film, it would seem.

 
At 6:36 AM, Blogger Nerd Evolved said...

Haven't read the spoiler alert (or review for that matter) but I'm guessing it's no Chariots of Fire or Slumdog Millionaire.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home