posted by Peter The Great @ 8:30 PM
How was the gig?
It was good fun. There were jokes, some laughter and I got through a 10 minute set (my first) in pretty good shape.Nearly froze to death rattling down the M40 on the way home mind you, but it was worth it.Incidentally, Bonny and I have now officially done over 10,000 miles together. And they said I couldn't maintain a relationship.
Post a Comment
<< Home
Oh, it's you. How lovely to see you. Come in, browse a while. You're welcome.
2 Comments:
How was the gig?
It was good fun. There were jokes, some laughter and I got through a 10 minute set (my first) in pretty good shape.
Nearly froze to death rattling down the M40 on the way home mind you, but it was worth it.
Incidentally, Bonny and I have now officially done over 10,000 miles together.
And they said I couldn't maintain a relationship.
Post a Comment
<< Home