In the best possible taste
Ha! Check this out.Whilst obviously researching entirely work-related things at work, I came up against this little gem, stopping me viewing a website...
Wow. I knew it would block me from adult content sites, which seems fair enough, but tastelesness?
Where will it end? Will I only be able to access classical music, theatre and opera sites? Will tabloids be blocked, forcing me onto reputable broadsheets?
And, most worrying of all, are they going to somehow restrict me to websites that I actually need to do my job?
The implications are quite worrying.

3 Comments:
Jo says you're headed stateside for some mike time. Is that true? Wassup?
Isn't this the visit to the exotic dancer in LA or somesuch? Keep us posted...
It's my brother's birthday and he has decided to celebrate in Palm Springs. I am going over, renting a bike and heading for the city, in the hopes of getting some gigs.
Really I should be organising them now, of course, but I am lazy and it is supposed to be a holiday.
Post a Comment
<< Home