Free hit counter juvenile dementia peter the great's funny comedy blog

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Frogger blogger

Don't tell me that playing video games doesn't teach you valuable life skills.

Today, as I was entering the the Royal Institute of British Architects (ooh, fancy!) through their revolving door, there was a shuddering impact and the revolving door immediately stopped living up to its name.

I turned around to see, squished like a fly between the blade of the door and the glass surround, a young lady looking really quite distressed.

That wouldn't have happened if she'd spent enough time playing Super Mario Galaxy, I can assure you.

And Christ alone knows how the poor girl had survived crossing the road all these years.

Have you ever been squashed by a door, bashed by a table or sexually assaulted by a sideboard? Tell us your story in the comments.

4 Comments:

At 12:17 PM, Blogger Sproglet said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger Sproglet said...

The table came up and hit me once! I was about 8 years old and it broke one of my front teeth in half. Mummy dearest was rather shocked when she came to pick me up from school....I thought it was great :o)

A bidet once cut my sisters arse! I'm pissing myself as I type that ha ha!! Why didn't I write that in my blog entry last night?

BTW, I Couldn't edit so I deleted and rewrote :)

 
At 9:25 AM, Anonymous Miss T said...

Nice tone, Peter the Great. Particularly the last paragraph.

 
At 3:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a lover slam a door in my face once, if that counts. It hurt.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home