Free hit counter juvenile dementia peter the great's funny comedy blog

Friday, March 06, 2009

Fan 'tache tic

Well I don't know who did it, but when I returned home last night, I found in my inbox a delightful message from my good friends at moustachesRUs, in response to a message I was not aware I had sent them.

"Thanks so much for your message, did make us chuckle!!

We do have some other options available in addition to the 12-pack you can see on the website. These are as follows:-

Nose, glasses & moustache disguise kit
Facial hair kit (including moustache, sideboards, goatee, etc)
Jumbo Handlebar moustache
Mega Eye-Brows
5 x Pencil Thin moustaches
Rock Star Sideburns
7 x Stylish Moustaches
Macho Chest Wig

Each item is the same price as the pack you have seen on the website, £6 delivered. If any of these options might interest you then do let us know and we'll send you some images."


So there it is.

Personally, I like the idea of the 'macho chest wig', because you really wouldn't want to end up with the feminine chest wig, would you?

So anyway, whoever sent that message to the moustache people, I thank you. It made me smile.

1 Comments:

At 10:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

One good turn... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home