PvN
I have spent most of today pondering one of life's most important and tricky questions.Which is better, a pirate or a ninja?
I mean, I reckon a ninja could kill a pirate if he wanted to, because they're all sneaky and such.
And yet what is the point of being an unstoppable killing machine if nobody even knows you're there?
I mean obviously making your foes walk the plank is a bit limited, but you have to admire the flambouyance don't you?
Admittedly ninjas have the advantage of a black outfit, which I understand is very slimming. But tattoos, a deep tan and gold hoop earrings, who wouldn't want a piece of that?
Hmm, writing that, I have just noticed a previously unexplored connection between pirates and strippers. This needs more investigation I feel.
Anyway, I'm drifting.
The point is, what do you think? Pirates or Ninjas?

1 Comments:
Pirates. Definitely. (Although those with a larger keel should avoid the horizontal stripes on the lower half as they can be unflattering..)
As you say, the accessories are so much more appealing, and large gold hoops are very this season.
I like the flambouyance pun, by the way.
Post a Comment
<< Home