Keenan as mustard
I have just found myself visiting Gail Keenan's psychic website.The first, striking thing about this site is the enthusiasm with which she proffers all the different ways in which she is prepared to take your money. This could be the only business outside of Nigeria that actually accepts Solo cards.
The second thing I like about it is the descriptions of the 'psychics' that are available to give you readings over the internet.
My favourites include...
"Jennifer is a natural clairvoyant who never fails to give her clients the answers they are looking for." Indeed.
She is a friendly and vivacious reader who specializes in relationships and gives great guidance and insight in all different aspects of your life Dammit, I wanted to ask a question about someone else's life.
if you are looking for clarity please give her a call. If, on the other hand, you are looking for obfuscation and bullshit, you might want to try one of the others. Jennifer, perhaps.
And finally, my favourite moment of accidental truth...
Francine is a wonderful clairvoyant who has many clients when they have felt their most vunerable.
Yes. Quite.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home