Free hit counter juvenile dementia peter the great's funny comedy blog

Monday, December 15, 2008

Thanks all

Thank you to everybody who participated in the RC Night out on Saturday. I will attempt a full write up in the next day or so.

We did, however, manage to learn some important things. And we had, at one moment in the evening, what both Wig and I declared to be 'An RC Moment'.

So that was nice.

6 Comments:

At 7:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So - what happened when it all went down?

 
At 10:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And was I right about the girl in the Greyhound?

 
At 3:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where's the full write-up, you loafer? You'll see me in court for the cost of my text messages if you're not careful!

 
At 10:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you going to make us beg?

 
At 6:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah - c'mon Pete. Get it sorted, you flaneur.

 
At 1:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Streets of London!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home