It's a-comin'
RC Traveller rides again next Saturday. Set your alarms.Meanwhile, think about where you'd like us to go. Your votes to be cast between...
1. Oxford
2. York
3. Cardiff
4. Hastings
There will be a few format changes this time around, hopefully to be announced tomorrow.
Ooh, exciting innit?

5 Comments:
Well done. My vote's for Cardiff, with Hastings my second preference.
Hurrah! It will be like Christmas coming early. Will the cast list be the same as the previous performance? Like our professorial chum, I vote for Cardiff.
Hmmm.
Cardiff is notoriously violent of an evening, but then so is Hastings. Oxford is a shit night out, and York will have you gazing down the river and drinking fucking tea.
On balance, I vote Cardiff. Keep us posted!
Cardiff - and I see everyone else has the same idea. Reason: easiest place to get into trouble.
Danger you might have too much fun in Cardiff. No such danger in Hastings but rather too easy to get back from. Ditto Oxford to some extent. So I vote York. It's very cold up north, as I discovered in Derby this w/e (although 3 points for the Palace were ample compensation).
Post a Comment
<< Home