Barrowman's indecent helmet
Outrage is addictive, it would seem.Once again the papers are screaming blue murder about a 'shocking' lapse of standards at the BBC.
What happened?
Actor and celebrity gay sex wasp (not my phrase, but the words of one of Pellet's special needs folk) John Barrowman has got his cock out during a BBC interview! Before the watershed!
...on the radio.
Yes, all it now takes is nudity we can't actually see to put us into a foaming froth of righteous outrage and begin a campaign of incensed letter-writing to Points of View.
And yes, there was a webcam on at the time, I'll admit, but you couldn't see anything there either, so that's ain't gonnna fly buddy.
Metro reports that "The BBC has been forced to say sorry".
Now here, I beg to differ. The BBC wasn't forced to say sorry, but it's so scared it's not going to keep getting free money, it jumps like a nervous chipmunk on RedBull at the first hint of scandal.
Note that the last line of this piece is "no complaints had been received last night."
Which rather begs the question of who the BBC thought they were apologising to, doesn't it?
Frankly, I'm considering lodging a complaint about the apology, thus forcing them to apologise for that apology (for surely an action that generates a public complaint trumps an action for which not complaints were forthcoming).
Then I'll wait until the Daily Mail picks up the apology for the apology and starts to complain about that.
Then, due to the escalation, I'll offer to go on the Today programme to debate the issue with a representative of the Daily Mail.
And then, when I'm live on air at 8.45am, I'll tell Mr Daily Mail to Fuck Off.
Let's see what they make of that eh?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home