What election?
Sorry for the lack of posting – have been working with a major telecoms company with a crack team of technicians, system architects, programme manager and, er, me.Don’t worry, I think I got away with it.
But what was interesting was that in a room with eight seats in it, there were only 2 data ports, so we had to keep passing around the data cable to connect to the outside world, like divers sharing a single oxygen tank.
Did I mention it was a telecoms company?
Oh, and add to that the fact the the company does not allow people to use their own laptop and so provided us all with one of theirs, but not before we’d all already started doing some work on our own machines. As a result, there were at one point four people in the room and EIGHT laptops.
That’s just not right.
Oh, anyone in London Bridge on Friday, I’m doing an open mic at the Old Kings’ Head pub.

1 Comments:
Was the 'major telecomms comapny' BT? If so, and you end up working with them again, could you go round to every man Jack of them, look them straight in the eye and say 'You are a liar and a thief'. Could you do that for me? Lovely.
p.s. are you around on 15th?
Post a Comment
<< Home