Free hit counter juvenile dementia peter the great's funny comedy blog

Thursday, November 06, 2008

joke of the day

Working today, so only one joke for you. It was once again a runner-up in the joke competition at the comedy I was at last night.

The line provided was... "What's the difference between Guy Richie and a sledgehammer?"

...


..."Peter Gabriel never wrote a song called 'Mockney Twat."


Didn't win. But in fairness, much like last time, the winning entry was better. Mind you, I can't remember how it went now, so not that memorable eh?

In other news, who wants to join in the next RC Night out?

3 Comments:

At 4:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meeeeee! I want to join in the next RC night out. (Do you think, by the way, that you might need to explain that RC doesn't refer (necessarily) to a Popery-themed evening?)

 
At 10:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me me me! When is it?

 
At 5:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

In. Have you managed to work out Twitter now then?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home