Banged up Britney
Britney Spears has declared that her life is Worse Than Prison, declaring…“Even when you go to jail you know there's the time when you're gonna get out.”
Apparently the poor poppet is just too controlled at the moment, no doubt totally unrelated to her wildly chaotic behaviour of months past.
"There's no excitement, there's no passion. I have really good days, and then I have bad days." She says.
Well, that’s the first way it’s not anything like being in prison, love.
Because I’m pretty sure whatever else it may be, waking up every morning wondering if this is the day you’re going to get cornered in the showers by Big Bobby is not boring.
In fact, looking at her tragic situation, it occurs to me that she has actually given a pretty damn good description of average life. No passion, good days and bad days. Pretty standard stuff.
And you know what? She’s right to complain. I moan about the lack of passion and excitement in my life all the time.
Of course, I’m not likely to appear on the MTV music awards any time soon and would consider that quite an exciting thing to do, but it just goes to prove that your expectations simply shift to match your circumstances.
After all, I’m sure there are people out there who would consider a day’s Business Analysis to be the peak of excitement too.
Hmm, no, that’s just silly. Forget I said it.

2 Comments:
A request: Please could you write a 'Working with Peter' guideline? I was thrilled to read the depths that 'Working with Liam Byrne' stooped to, and would like to compare and contrast.
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مكيفات بالرياض
شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض
Post a Comment
<< Home