Free hit counter juvenile dementia peter the great's funny comedy blog

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Nothing in this game for 2 in a bed

In what is possibly a new low in BPT house unemployed entertainment, Deand and I found ourselves watching an old episode of Bullseye.

I'd actually forgotten quite how depressing that show was. The guests were introduced one by one.

The first guy is a cable fitter. Fair enough, these are pre-wireless times let's not forget.

The second guy runs a bookies. "I bet you've got some stories about that haven't you?" says our man Bowen.

"Yeah," the man replies, adding with a shake of his head, "all sad."

Then the last guy is introduced. Turns out he works for Apricot computers (remember them?).

Dean and I look at one another, impressed. This is not the usual salt-of-the-earth working class type we've come to expect of Bullseye.

"And what is it you do at Apricot?" asks Bowen.
"I'm a mailman."

Right.

1 Comments:

At 3:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, it's a job!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home