posted by Peter The Great @ 10:09 PM
What do you mean by 'Ham fan?' Did you mean to write 'Villa fan?' Everyone knows that NK supports Aston Villa ! Except you, it seems !Visit my website at www.nigelkennedyonline.com and find more fascinating details about him.CheersElsie
Gosh, how embarrassing, you're quite right and I apologise unreservedly. I shall visit your site and discover more about the wonderful world of Nigel Kennedy immediately.Seriously.
Is this another Sessenboner infiltration? Out, damn you, out. Leave Pete alone...
Post a Comment
<< Home
Oh, it's you. How lovely to see you. Come in, browse a while. You're welcome.
3 Comments:
What do you mean by 'Ham fan?' Did you mean to write 'Villa fan?' Everyone knows that NK supports Aston Villa ! Except you, it seems !
Visit my website at www.nigelkennedyonline.com and find more fascinating details about him.
Cheers
Elsie
Gosh, how embarrassing, you're quite right and I apologise unreservedly.
I shall visit your site and discover more about the wonderful world of Nigel Kennedy immediately.
Seriously.
Is this another Sessenboner infiltration? Out, damn you, out. Leave Pete alone...
Post a Comment
<< Home