I'm mad as hell
OK, I've resisted talking about the collapse of banking as we know it, but this pisses me off severely.Brown bail-out under threat as bank seeks better deal
Apparently, the banks are trying to 'renegotiate' the bail-out deal.
What part of 'bail out' is it they do not understand exactly?
Let us gain a little clarity into this, with a slight change of genre...
Skipper of the Titanic: "OK, I'll admit I may have been slightly wrong about not keeping one eye out for icebergs and just steaming full ahead to break the transatlantic record and impress the girls. And yes, it looks like we're all going to die now. Hang on, what's that?"
Rescue ship: "Ahoy there. Do I see survivors in that freezing water?"
Titanic skipper: "Yes. You do. Thank God you're here."
Rescue ship: "Indeed. Glad to help. Fortunately we've got a few beds left in third class, so we'll get you out of that cold sea and into a warm harbour in no time."
Titanic skipper: "Sorry what? Third class? There must have been some kind of mistake. Do you know who I am?"
Rescue ship: "Erm, you're a man about to drown in frigid waters aren't you?"
Titanic skipper: "Right, that's it. I demand a cabin of my own and full room service at the very least."
Rescue ship: "Oh sod you then."
Rescue ship drives off, muttering: "Tosser."
OK, I'll admit those last two lines are speculation on my part, but here's hoping.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home