Free hit counter juvenile dementia peter the great's funny comedy blog

Friday, October 31, 2008

Frightful business

As usual, I have nothing in the house for even me to eat, so that when the urchins come around crying 'trick or treat' (wearing nary so much as a scary mask by way of effort) I will have nothing tasty-treatwise to offer them bar, possibly, a packet of fruit-flavoured condoms I could try to convince them were chewing gum.

On the plus side, they will then 'trick' me by throwing eggs at my house. If I'm quick, I could maybe catch one or two before they make contact (or at worst, scrape a couple off the window) and then it's omlette for tea.

Who's the trickster now, you little bastards?

In other hallowe'en news, if you want to carve yourself a pumpkin this year, I think you should apply a little quality control. It has to look as good as or better than this.



Don't worry, there's a tutorial for doing it on the link. Feel free to send pictures of your efforts.

Happy hallowe'en all!

1 Comments:

At 1:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're right, they are little bastards.

This guy had the right idea:

http://news.uk.msn.com/Article.aspx?cp-documentid=10576034

 

Post a Comment

<< Home