Free hit counter juvenile dementia peter the great's funny comedy blog

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Flat tire

Finally, someone has seen sense and, in an effort to keep death off the roads is trying to institute the banning of thin or flat-chested people from driving.

I know, how many times have you been following a car weaving all over the road, scraping the kerb and generally displaying no regard for other road users and thought to yourself, "Idiot. I bet you've got small tits."

In fairness, I expect there are some people out there who do think "I bet you've got tits," but why single out the slighter lady?

OK, admittedly it doesn't specify between men and women, but who's likely to be smaller? Women, right.

But it does raise some interesting questions. What, do you think, does the Vietnamese government believe is the role played by breasts in driving? Do they help stablise the steering wheel? Cause other road users to slow down to cop a look, thereby increasing road safety for everyone? Or do they simply view them as a kind of rudimentary airbag?

Alternatively, is it simply a cunning ruse to increase recruitment to the traffic police, "Join us and you will literally be staring at women's chests for a living. And you might even get to measure them up, only for the sake of road safety, you understand."

Hmmm, I wonder if they take applications from foreigners.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home