Free hit counter juvenile dementia peter the great's funny comedy blog

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

died a death

So here's tonight's new material that went down horribly...

oh, actually, I did a lot of the 'fattest man in the world' stuff from yesterday, so you already know that, except for one joke that actually worked ok, so I'm not putting it here.

But also in the news were the teenagers who decided to kill 88 people, behead another 14 and then, just so they really made their presence felt, kill Barack Obama.

But best of all, they decided to do all this whilst wearing white tuxedos and top hats.

It just goes to show what happens when we teach our children media studies instead of proper subjects... They have no idea about the difference between right and wrong, but they do understand the importance of a recognisable brand.

But I do have to wonder why they wanted to go with the white tux.

I figured...


  1. They really hated the dude at the suit hire place. "Wow, how much red wine can you spill on a... oh gross." or

  2. They figured when it came to killing Obama, their best bet was to run at him in this getup. The secret service would be ready to shoot to kill, but Obama would cry "It's ok, they're minstrels."



Nobody so much as cracked a smile at the minstrel gag, which if I was honest I'd nicked from Pellet because it was so good. Bugger.

But don't worry, I finished on a strong note.

So we have to ask ourselves what we're teaching these kids if they don't even know it's wrong to put on a tuxedo and go into a school in the middle of the day and start shooting children... for God's sake, a tuxedo is evening wear.


Gosh, how we laughed. Well it wasn't we, it was me.

And it wasn't laughing, it was crying.

Still, happy days eh?

6 Comments:

At 12:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I thought it was good. These people are idiots.

I'll write some more, but better.

 
At 2:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you had a gig and didn't tell us? Or was it just me?!

I'd have paid good money and whipped up the crowd into an adoring throng.

Or I might have just got very drunk and hurled chairs around.

Where was it, anyway?

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger Peter The Great said...

It was at the aptly-named Comedy Car Crash in King's Cross. I have a couple more coming up, including one in London Bridge and one in Balham. I'll post a listing if people are interested.

 
At 6:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Balham one isn't at the Bedford, by any chance, is it? If so, there's a very good chance that you'll die - literally, not metaphorically.

 
At 2:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

People are paying to hear you? And to think the folks at Hooters in Madison listened to us for free.

Actually I guess it cost us money to entertain them.

 
At 10:48 PM, Blogger Peter The Great said...

Ah, but it was worth it Bill. That is Bill isn't it? It's great to hear from you.

Sadly I don't know of a Hooters in London, and even if I did, I fear we would not be able to pull it off with the style it is intended... "Delightfully tacky, yet unrefined," as I recall.

Happy days.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home