No Way Out!
A while ago, I was at the dreadful Thorpe Park with Frances and a billion men and women in vests, when we came across this gem...
If you can't read it, the ride is called, rather dramatically, NO WAY OUT! an ominous, terryifying prospect just slightly undermined by the very clearly marked exit.
Well I thought it was funny.

4 Comments:
Ha ha! I had forgotten about that picture- brilliant!
Not only is Thorpe Parke dreadful but also very expensive. Thank heavens we were not paying. Still, the bike ride and pub afterwards was lovely.
FG
Hmmm what a coinkydink... I have started harbouring a secret and shameful desire to visit an amusement park again and see what 'rides' are like nowadays..
Now you've put me off. Please tell me why it was so rubbish. Loads of cheap tat everywhere? Mile long queues? That sort of thing? Weren't the rides at least exciting?
Surely the burning question is why the bloody hell you were there in the first place?
Ah- good question. We had a free hotel stay in the area anyway and then I got given free entry to Thorpe. So we thought as we were not far away we would check it out. It was like a chav township with rides...
FG.
Post a Comment
<< Home