posted by Peter The Great @ 2:42 PM
Mine's a Geordie with a Scouse accent. Or so she says. Probably Americans would think she was Australian.
What's the injury?
The same one I was on the diazepam for before - long-term posture-related stuff affecting my upper spine. Annoying but not serious.
What you need to do is spend approximately 25% of your gross salary on Pilates lessons. I do, and have never (touch wood) had upper spine problems. Worth every penny, as I tell Mr Pug.... (Ahem)
Post a Comment
<< Home
Oh, it's you. How lovely to see you. Come in, browse a while. You're welcome.
4 Comments:
Mine's a Geordie with a Scouse accent. Or so she says. Probably Americans would think she was Australian.
What's the injury?
The same one I was on the diazepam for before - long-term posture-related stuff affecting my upper spine. Annoying but not serious.
What you need to do is spend approximately 25% of your gross salary on Pilates lessons. I do, and have never (touch wood) had upper spine problems. Worth every penny, as I tell Mr Pug.... (Ahem)
Post a Comment
<< Home