Don't mess
In an effort to harness the power of the Interminableweb to discover fundamental truths, I googled the phrase "Don't mess with another man's".The results, I thought, would tell me what, in this crazy modern world, remains sacred to my neanderthal gender.
I grouped the results together a bit (girl, woman together, truck and car together, you get the gist) and totalised.
So now, may I present:
5 Things You Should Apparently Never Mess With Another Man's One Of
First place (70% of the vote) his car, wheels or ride.
Second Place (20% of the vote) his woman or girlfriend.
Third Place (5% of the vote) his horse.
And honourable mentions to:
His tools and his 'business'.
So, to summarise.
Men are keen on their tools and money making enterprises.
This affection is dwarfed, however, by their love of their horses.
Even the horse, though, cannot hold a candle to his darling wife or girlfriend.
But if that bitch touches his car, then heaven help her.
Then again, other non-finishers included milk shake, fries and mullet. So I think we know who we are dealing with here.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home