Free hit counter juvenile dementia peter the great's funny comedy blog

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A dog's life

Thank heavens for ITV.

Were it not for them, I would not now know that there are 6 (six) asbeiling police dogs in Britain.

Now I know what you're thinking.

1. How does he feed the rope through his little paws and
2. why on earth would a dog need to abseil?

Well, the very disappointing answer to 1. is that he doesn't, he just dangles in a harness underneath his handler who does all the work.

2. on the other hand, is a more satisfying thing. He is part of a police firearms squad.

So imagine you're a gunman holding hostages on the eighteenth floor of a building. You've got a gun, you're not afraid to use it. You feel in control of the situation.

Now imagine your surprise when an alsation bursts through the window and bites you on the arm.

I would imagine that would be rather effective.

So well done aerial Rover.

In other news, does anyone know whatever happened to Rumbelows?

1 Comments:

At 10:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rumbelows went bust ages ago -in the '90s sometime, I think.

Didn't they sponsor the League Cup at some point as well (before they went bust, presumably)?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home