Home to roost
Ok, it's Sunday. A short, 30,000 calorie breakfast (the minimum we require to sustain ourselves through half a day of sightseeing, a long nap and a massive night of binge drinking) and then.....straight into lunch.
Then a cab
A plane.
And home.
Hurrah!
Normal blogging service will resume tomorrow.

6 Comments:
And to a hero's welcome! (well, a curry and sex anyway).
FG.
Hope your sex had less of a sprint finish than the holiday blogging.
Well done, Sir ! By reading your blog, I have saved myself a massive hangover while still (albeit vicariously) enjoying the Deep South.
Yes, well done Don Goddard. Maybe you could let me have a transcript of the Washington story for my own personal delectation...? Names changed to protect the not-so innocent perhaps??
Pellet, I also aso asked for the Washington post (ha ha) again and can email to you...
Can I have a copy too please?
FG.
P.S.The Sensenship seems to be backfiring somewhat...
Post a Comment
<< Home