Free hit counter juvenile dementia peter the great's funny comedy blog

Friday, June 20, 2008

Croydon Facelift

So Channel 4 have done it again - Alex has been thrown out of the Big Brother house for bullying.

Of course she has, that's why she was in the house in the first place wasn't it?

It's pretty clear that Channel 4 engineer these groups of people for conflict and that's what they get.

But what I still couldn't work out was that why this woman, who has apparently threatened the housemates' friends and families with her 'gangster friends' who, she implied, are quite handy with the old 9mm.

By that, I mean I understand why she threatened them - I would shoot everyone who appeared on Big Brother if I thought I could get away with it.

What I didn't understand was how she could be so wilfully stupid as to make such threats, which are obviously criminal, in a room with possibly the largest concentration of video cameras outside of Shoreditch.

Then it all, suddenly became clear.

Alex is from Croydon.

Right, that's it from me. I'm off to practice my routine...


My mother in law, she's so fat (etc)

1 Comments:

At 8:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

FYI: for those who were unable to attend Mr-The-Great's comedy debut last night, it was a triumph. Although we are were all disappointed by the absence of the hilarious joke about his overweight mother-in-law, I think.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home