Sex in our city
Remember a while ago when I wrote about my bafflement at the media portrayals of Sarah Jessica Parker as an attractive, desirable woman?Well, I leave you with this and rest my case...

Phrases involving dragging, hedges and backwards spring to mind.

4 Comments:
It's a girl thing. Just as I found your excitement about the wii new addition to BPT towers endearing but inexplicable (though Mr Pug gets it entirely) men will never get why many women worship at the altar of SJP.
Is she wearing an eye-catching titfer in an attempt to steer one's view away from how dreadful she looks?
Never mind dragged through a hedge backwards - she looks like a drag queen. Actually, no, scrap that: I think Lily Savage is probably easier on the eye ...
'fraid I have to disagree Mads. The Wii is incredibly exciting and SJP is a dog.
FG.
Post a Comment
<< Home