Free hit counter juvenile dementia peter the great's funny comedy blog

Thursday, May 22, 2008

And back

You know how Washington looks quite close to New York on the map?

It isn't.

What we thought was going to be a 2 hour drive, turned out to be a four hour drive to the George Washington Bridge, NY.

Which was where the terrible traffic really got started.

And we were running out of petrol.

And I was hung over.

And it was hot.

But we were running out of petrol, so we couldn't run the aircon.

And I was hung over.

2 more agonising, hot, horrible hours of traffic had to be endured before we finally made it back to La Guardia to drop off the car and get a taxi back to the hotel.

Finally, we were back in New York. And better still, we were now joined by a new arrival - the fresh faced and ready to party Dump!

Hurrah!

2 Comments:

At 8:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wasn't that "fresh-faced and reeady to party". I don't think I ever am, in truth. Besides, I'd been mooching around all day in said heat, not to mention having had a fairly hearty lunch. Still, I had availed myself of some all-important dark time. And I'd only been on the lash for 24 hours. So in relative terms, I suppose you're right.

 
At 9:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And you drank one of those weird 'plutonium wasp' energy drinks that have 2000% RDA of vitamin B12 in them. Packaging did state 'make cause palpitations and shaking'(true) and 'guaranteed no crash' (false). Kabongo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home