Free hit counter juvenile dementia peter the great's funny comedy blog

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Read all about it

Couple of choice extracts from today's London Paper...

1. A shocking story from the world of celebrity.

"We've heard of recycling, but this is ridiculous. Sadie Frost at the Beyond the Rave party gives new meaning to vintage by wearing a dress from a 2004 premiere."

Holy crap! What kind of a pikey wears the same dress twice in FOUR YEARS!? Taking recycling too far indeed.

2. Fair and balanced.

The following two letters appeared in the 'Letters from Idiots' (aka 'text your reckon') section, in response to the question "Is it healthy for mums to be best friends with their children?"

Firstly, the case for 'no'...

"I had a very formal relationship with both my parents and it didn't do me any harm at all. I think this has led to my great success as an accountant."


And now, in the interest of fairness, the case for 'yes'...

"Yes. I am best friends with my mum and I have been on heroin and crack for 15 years. I tell her everything and she's there for me."

Right. Then it's about even stevens I'd say.

I'm still struggling with the fear that this is actually a joke by the London Paper and I'm just not smart enough to get it. Is the joke on me? Text your reckon to the comments section.

2 Comments:

At 7:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never mind the freesheets. More holiday capers! Now!

 
At 11:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey- what did you lads do with the real Peter on hol? An imposter has returned who is abstaining from alcohol and going to the gym like a crazy man. He even smells different. (there were also, however, some rather pleasing physiological changes I observed on his first night back). Have you left him standing naked and clingfilmed to a lamppost somewhere in Savannah whilst a Peter impersonator blogs earnestly in his stead?

FG.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home