Separated at birth?
Renowned architect Frank Gehry...
Davros, King of the Daleks (or something. Pellet, feel free to point out my Dr Who ignorance)...

Think about it. Have you ever seen a King of the Daleks in the same room as a famous architect? Have you?
I thought not.

2 Comments:
I will do Pellet's job for him. Davros was the creator of the Daleks. They are the product of a genetic experiment which went a bit badly. I think the Daleks themselves refer to him as the Supreme Being or some such.
He also ran a kebab shop, of course.
Mr Orange: You come over here, stealing my job. Surely this is a demarcation issue and I'm going to but it to the vote.
Sad to say Uncle Dumpkin is right - he was the crazed creator of said Daleks, played by Norfolk based actor Terry Molloy. Much like David Prowse, Terry was never allowed to 'do the voice'.
Post a Comment
<< Home