Caption Competition
I do like a caption competition. It's like blogging, without having to do any of the work yourself. Super.So, here's today's...

I don't care how much lube they give us, I'm not doing it.
Alternatively...
Well if I'd known EVERYONE was going to come as Fingerbobs, I'd have stuck with the Austen Powers costume.
(if you're interested, apparently this is 'Penitents taking part in the 'La Paz' brotherhood procession')

5 Comments:
"Yessir, they tried to give me black puddings, so I painted them white. I showed them that Cleetus ain't as dumb as they thunk. Hyuck, Hyuck"
or
"ooh, ooh! yeah, yeah! I'm going to starch your sheet"
Yes, Spain over Easter is an unnerving experience as the streets are filled with hooded ones. Particularly creepy is the procession of los silencios in Granada, where the whole procession is conducted at night, in darkness (all the lights in the town get switched off as it goes by)and in silnece- apart from the clanking of the ankle chains they all wear.
Particularly disturbing is the aphrodisiac efect this experience seemed to have on me and Alex, as it was after seeing it that we got together.. Happy days!
'What a way to spend Easter.'
"When I said 'let's get three sheets to the wind this Easter' this isn't what I meant"
'No you idiot. I said let's get SHIT faced not SHEET faced'
Post a Comment
<< Home