Cher and Cher-alike
Apparently Priscilla Presley is going to be on 'I'm a Celebrity Dancing On Ice Get Me Out of Here' or somesuch.I'm not linking to it, because the story is not interesting enough to justify the energy expended by a mouse click.
But what is interesting is that Ms Presley is looking so young, thanks to a lifetime of clean living, moral rectitute, plastic surgery and enough Botox to paralyse an alpha male elephant seal.
She also appears to have taken the opportunity, whilst under the knife, to turn herself into Cher.
See?...

Celebrated Elvis-descendent, Priscilla

Symbolic cannon-straddler, Cher
I reckon once she's had the final head-elongation procedure, she'll be there.
What do you reckon?

8 Comments:
I think you'll find that Priscilla earned the Presley name by marriage to the King and is not in fact one of his descendants. Which makes that image even more scary as Elvis would be like a million years old if he were alive today.
That's a shame. I used to really fancy her in Dallas. Bobby was a lucky bastard.
I was going to make the 'she was his missus' point b ut I see somebody's beaten me to it. Out-pedanted again, dammit.
Didn't think that PP was ever in Dallas, Mandarin, but have just googled and see that she was... My hopes of you being out-pedanted twice in one day lie bleeding on the floor. However, it is worth pointing out that in her Dallas days she looked more like Victoria Principle than Cher- does this mean that VP now also looks like Cher?
That would be Victoria Principal.
I refuse to engage with your syllogistic fallacies.
Not just my hopes lying bleeding on the floor now. Please don't kick me when I'm down.
Hmmm. They both look like saucy tartlets who would appreciate a portion of my "manners"...
Principal also used to cause a groinal swelling in my youth, as I recall.
Have you seen her lately though? Another tragic case of too much surgery means poor Vicki now resembles something akin to a groinal swelling herself...
http://www.ultimatedallas.com/dallasnews/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/victoria2.jpg
Even worse:
http://www.victoriaprincipal.com/
Shocking. I've gone all flaccid now.
Post a Comment
<< Home