Free hit counter juvenile dementia peter the great's funny comedy blog

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Caption competition

A baby has been saved by being chucked out of the window of a burning building. Well done rescuers (although I am reminded of a joke about a goalkeeper who saved a child in similar circumstances. But it’s one of my dad’s jokes, so I’ll spare you.)

So, instead, let’s have a caption competition… starting with mine (so I can snag the obvious joke first.



Michael Jackson didn’t realise the big spliff would affect his hand-eye co-ordination so badly.

5 Comments:

At 1:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Punch and Judy Enjoy Mini- Break in Germany.

 
At 9:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"As the television burned, the family returned to older, traditional pleasures"

 
At 10:01 AM, Blogger Mr Ben said...

Flying baby saves couple in flaming apartment

 
At 12:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

DAILY MAIL HEADLINE

Traditional Bavarian Bouncing Baby competition halted by PC Health and Safety fears.

 
At 12:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BUSINESS NEWS

Germany's youngest investors react badly to latest US sub prime figures.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home