White worm whinge
I've been watching 'Black Snake Moan', a film about..erm... well I couldn't tell you exactly what it's about.What I can tell you is that Christina Ricci spends the first hour of it wearing nothing but the tiniest of tee shirts and a pair of pants. Phew!
Little Wednesday sure has grown up.
So, the official review is as follows...
"Black Snake Moan is a fascinating study of two broken people finding salvation in one another's needs. So it's a great date movie. Also, there's loads of nudity, so don't worry lads, you're money wont' be wasted."
Roger Ebert, eat your heart out.
In other news, David Beckham has been left out of the England squad.
Who cares? (I don't mean 'football isn't interesting' I mean 'replace the words 'David Beckham' with the words 'a footballer who hasn't actually made it on to the pitch in a year' and it's hard to see what the fuss is about, isn't it?)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home