Free hit counter juvenile dementia peter the great's funny comedy blog

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Welcome back Frances

The lovely Frances has returned from her holiday to Tanzania, where she handled snakes (for fun, not in a religious capacity), witnessed a flood and other uncommon horrors and evaded kidnap by itinerant Kenyans.

All in all, a successful trip I'd say.

Now get into the kitchen and start cooking me dinner woman!

2 Comments:

At 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Normally I'd say that you're better off cooking yourself than letting a woman do it but, having come into rather too close proximity to your culinary efforts in the past, I'd have to say that Frances is probably a better bet.

 
At 5:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For the sake of clarification, when I say "cooking yourself", I don't mean putting yourself in the oven or anything, even were you physically capable of such a feat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home