Free hit counter juvenile dementia peter the great's funny comedy blog

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The planes. The planes.

Being the kind of person who googles 'worst tattoo in the world' for no reason, I am able to present these...



I think this one is kind of special. It has that 'drawn freehand with a biro on my own stomach' quality don't you think? Wobbly lines, lack of symmetry and failure to actually look all that much like the Batman symbol.

All in all, it either says "I love my small child so much I'll let him design and draw a tattoo on my stomach" or "I am an idiot."

I know which side I'm on.

But you know, the Batmanish thing above is perhaps a bit lacking in ambition to be the worst tattoo ever. After all, it's just an outline.

And so, may I present to you...

THE MYTHICAL CRAB


Mythical presumably because it looks absolutely nothing like a real crab.

Now I'm honestly not sure about this one. Is it possible that this is in fact a diagram of a little known microbe or something? It just seems too odd to be true.

Especially that little triangle on the left hand side. What's that about?

So I'm putting it out to you guys. What the hell is this? Is it really just an awful, awful tattoo? Or is it in fact me who is the stupid?

Images courtesy of ratemyink.com.

UPDATE

This guy has done a far more impressive job of hunting down the worst that body art has to offer than I could ever be arsed with. Check out the 'dick sucka' one particularly.

Why? Why? Why?

UPDATE 2
I wrote the update above before I got through all the top 20 horrible tattoos. Now I've seen that the Mythical Crab features on this list at number 9! Good stuff.

UPDATE 3 (I'm supposed to be working, I've now spent about an hour on this crap)
Apparently the 'mythical crab' is in fact a metroid from a computer game.

Interestingly this in no way undermines the tattoos position as top of the 'stupid things to put indelibly on your body' charts. In fact, I think it actually makes it worse.

Right, gotta go and finish my 'Chewbacca riding on a unicorn to rescue Frances from the clutches of Sonic the Hedgehog' tattoo design.

See ya.

4 Comments:

At 8:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Surely anyone that has a tattoo is an arse. If the tattoo is visible, it is likely to sag, fade and wilt. If it is hidden, then why have it (and don't think that "because its my special secret" is good enough - it's not.). This is before we get to the actual choice of image/words and the 'quality' of the work.
The case for tattoos - it allows those without tatoos to spot an idiot. The case against tattoos - Robbie Williams. The man is a braying human doodle. It looks as though a bored infant has scribbled all over him.

 
At 9:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Having carefully reviewed yours and the expert's choices, I have to conclude that the gems you ahve found are infinitely worse. The combination of inexpert execution and inexplicably awful/cringe-making subject choice put yours firmly ahead of the top twenty. ith the exception of the unfinished snake, which is an abomination....
Alex, I have decided against the matching tats we discussed.

 
At 1:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some people have clearly thought out their tattoos like this cheerful chappie.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnUDSBonub8

 
At 11:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All of a sudden I'm glad I didn't get my Pirate IM tat...

DTD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home