Free hit counter juvenile dementia peter the great's funny comedy blog

Thursday, January 24, 2008

On the plus side...

I think it'll be an easy decision as to who will play him in the film...

Exhibit A - The (not very good) French trader



Exhibit B - Actor Paul Rudd (of Knocked Up fame).



What do you think?

5 Comments:

At 10:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's Patrick McGuinness, isn't it?
Road to Nowhere indeed.

 
At 2:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uncanny likeness.

Also, I like the fact that the bank say that 'he couldn't have done it on his own' - as if being really reckless and stupid requires a dedicated team of idiots to pull it off.

I'm sure I'm not alone in saying that I can really balls things up with absolutely no help from anyone.

 
At 9:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find a barman or off-licence owner can often assist in me making an arse of things....

 
At 8:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Assist, perhaps, Barry, but given that they are acting on your instructions, I think that teh blame would still have to rest with you..

 
At 2:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Mr The Great,
Has nobody ever pointed out to you your own uncanny resemblance to French actor Vincent Cassel? If you could just get yourself arrested for large scale fraud/theft/deception, he could definitely play you in the inevitable big screen tribute.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home