Free hit counter juvenile dementia peter the great's funny comedy blog

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Cash Converters

A French trader has lost his bank over three billion pounds.

Three billion pounds! I’m not even 100% sure I know how much a billion is (which goes some way to explaining why I am not a banker myself).

It kind of puts things into perspective doesn’t it? I feel guilty if I get to work at five past nine.

Three billion pounds!

Imagine the stress the guy must have been under. Every day he’d go into work…

OK Marcel, today’s the day a bit of cunning trading gets you out of the hole. All you have to do is keep your head, buy low and sell high… three billion times.

Perhaps I’d better work through lunch.

It's ok though Marcel, keep calm. It's perfectly possible to get the money back, just as long as there isn't anything as unlikely as a credit crunch or similar.

D'oh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home