Free hit counter juvenile dementia peter the great's funny comedy blog

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

We regret to inform you

I've managed to kill off my home internet connection, so amusing TV story will be delayed a little.

Which is pretty bad news on one score, because I have a fourth (!) date on Saturday, but when I mentioned the top line details of last Sunday to her, I think she may have taken it to mean I went on Blind Date or something.

Seeing as we are essentially seeing one another new, I don't think she was too impressed by this notion, and she hasn't spoken to me since.

I am very much hoping this is a coincidence and she's been busy. Otherwise I'm going to have to enlist Embroiderer Kate (who was also along for the filming) to stage another intervention and explain everything.

2 Comments:

At 12:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was nothing like that at all. I can vouch for your good behaviour, as can Cross-stitch Kate, the queen of embroidery.

Just a bit of harmless fun - until our respective employers/ clients see it and we lose our jobs, family and friends !

Still, good afternoon though.

 
At 8:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You, Dr Barrington T, a pretty TV presenter & a TV crew - in a pub. Did you not think it was a good idea to walk (possibly run) away?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home