Free hit counter juvenile dementia peter the great's funny comedy blog

Monday, December 10, 2007

Put your top Hatton-

I didn't get to watch the Hatton fight but I gather he got a lesson in boxing. Shame, but the better man won, which you can't really complain about, even as a brit.

Best of all thought, this quote from the courageous loser...

"He hit me with a few sneaky ones on my way in and he was using his elbows a bit and hitting me on the break with his forearms, but good luck to him. I would have done it to him. It's not a tickling contest, is it?"


What a guy.

Coming soon... the bizarre tale of how a Sunday afternoon in the pub ended with me and Dr Barrington Terror filming a reality TV show attempting to win a date with a TV presenter neither of us had ever heard of.

1 Comments:

At 1:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell us more, tell us more.

And yes, I'm back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home