Lock, stock and one freezing idiot
I managed to get home last night only to realise I'd left my keys on my desk.No problem, thought I, I'll just call my flatmate and see when he'll be home.
Oh. The phone was also left with my keys on my desk.
Still, I could always go to the pub around the corner for a drink and a bite to eat whilst I wait.
Oh, My wallet was also left with my phone and my keys on my desk.
Still no problem. I have a good relationship with the pub up the road. They'll give me credit for sure.
I walk up the road.
Oh. The pub is being refurbished and is not open.
Which is why Pugsley came home last night to find me sitting on the doorstep reading a magazine salvaged from the recycling bin.
Idiot.
(Me, that is, not Pugsley)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home