Fideller on the roof
Ailing Castro hints at retirementCuba's ailing leader, Fidel Castro, has hinted at possible retirement, saying he does not want to "cling" to power.
He doesn't want to cling to power? Blimey, it's a bit late for that isn't it?
Never mind power, it's life he's been clinging to for years now isn't it?
In fact, I'm not totally convinced he didn't die some years back and has been kept going by basic Cuban animatronic artists ever since, just to piss off George Bush.
Listen for the tell-tale hiss of hydraulics when he moves. It's there I tell ya!

9 Comments:
Yep, I reckon they'll officially announce his death at the end of January 2009 - as soon as Bush's successor has been inaugurated.
I think Hugo Chavez is remotely controlling him, from a big podule in the sky.
Completely unrelated to your post, but I saw this article today - see Winchester is 2nd on the list at 38%! I couldn't remember your email address.
The article would help wouldn't it.
http://business.timesonline.co.uk/tol/business/money/property_and_mortgages/article3105771.ece
I think you've taken far too much time off. Get back to blogging you slacker.
Hear, hear.
Prof N.
It's always the way. Some bird comes on the scene and they stop blogging ...
M
The bird misses the blog too...
What more encouragement do you need?
Post a Comment
<< Home